Sep 5, 2010


Spag is his all time fav. Nasi sangat susah nak telan..susah tekak western ni.

I had bought Adam's clothes earlier (first week of Ramadhan I think) and Tok is finalizing his Baju Melayu. By right, preparation for him should had completed. But when I tried his pants again today before I wash it for him to wear on Hari Raya...to my surprise and dismay, the pants seem to shrink!!!!That was the pants I bought only last week!! And here I thought he is not growing since he is very choosy when it comes to food. So, again, we have to hunt for his pants today (and since it is week before Raya, what choice do we have left?). I can't just wait until daddy comes back since we have to shop for daddy's things too and mommy's.
So he has, like..5 pants altogether now? Daddy,please don't be mad as we are spending your money outrageously but I am certain you know how it is to shop with Adam on tow and with Ain and me only to handle him and the shopping. We have to choose the easiest shop to go and the first that came to sight. No matter what brand right?
So although I applied the tips of buying clothes for growing up kids..Adam's still outgrown his. Not to mention shoes..(owh..headache!!). Now he is wearing a 4-5 years old kid's pants and shirt, depending on the brand. I guess when he is 5 year old, maybe he'll be wearing 6-7 year old kid's pants and shirt la??
Well okay..I'm not complaining (alhamdulillah for his growth although he seems to be eating next to nothing) but is amaze at his growth spurt..He is not getting any chubbier but you can bet getting higher each day. My little Adam is not so little anymore.

No comments: