May 1, 2011

I'll be leaving Melbourne in another few days...unbeliveable of how fast time goes by. I am grateful for the experience here..meeting new friends, getting new experiences and of course learning something valuable for my own self. Though some of the subjects are only repitition for me..and sometimes make it so hard for me to concentrate in class because I had learnt it before and I know most of the things taught in the class..but when I open my mind and just shrug off the feelings..I am more at peace and able to concentrate. I chosed to think of other ways of learning the same thing. It is not taxing for me and I am able to enjoy my days in the classrooms better that way.My family came last week to celebrate our anniversary and birthdays..Adam's, hubby's and mine too. Of course I was deliriously happy and the happiness was so intense it is still a wonder I still can concentrate with test that week. Of course, hubby reminded me more than once to focus on my study but yeah..I miss them much and nothing can be done..hehe.

I think this will be my final opportunity coming here as a sponsored student. Again, I had attended all advanced courses and to attend this course itself is a luxury given to me by Allah swt. Maybe we'll come back here as true tourist because I just love Melbourne. You will have to come here to know the feeling. Insyaallah, given opportunity, I'll return back to this lovely city. In the meantime, I have 2 more tests before graduation on Thursday. I'll kiss goodbye to the Down Under on Saturday evening. Most of my classmates are going back on Friday so I'll be alone at the block by Friday night...and thinking of good old times together. I shall miss everyone but as everybody said, good times will end one day and we have to face the reality one day soon.





Adam posing with giant Koala at the Koala's Conservation Park




Feeding Kangaroo at the Farm




Spending the evening at Great Ocean Road


At the city


No comments: