Feb 13, 2011

Alhamdulillah I arrived safely at around 2045H Melbourne time..dalam jam 1745 la waktu Malaysia. After cleared from the Immigration process yang sangat lama sebab ramai orang, we were lucky terus jumpa driver yg sedang menunggu. After daftar and terima kunci dan cards, we borak-borak with Malaysia Seconded Officer here until about 0010 and terus masuk dan mengemas barang-barang keperluan.
For my family, alhamdulillah I'm safe and sound. I'll call you as soon as possible. Love from me.

3 comments:

lemongrass said...

Have fun in Melbourne sambil bekerja :-)

aishah zaharin said...

enjoy the 4 seasons in a day. gosh i miss sydney!

Jue Fauzi said...

LG-Thank you :) Been awhile jadi student so nodding off la banyak tadi..hahaha.
Aishah-Thank you.Gosh..it's summer but cold and windy..and raining..and whatnot..hehe..yeah, we planned for a Sydney trip..will tell about it later.